Multiple development flavours of a single webflow project

I was wondering if it is possible to have multiple running versions of your webflow project. Similar to how development projects would have flavours like dev, testing and production. Is it possible to have multiple domains like dev.mysite.com, test.mysite.com and mysite.com from a single project and publish the sites selectively. I know we can have 2 currently one hosted on mysite.webflow.io and another via adding a custom domain. Something similar was shown in the finsweet livestreams using cloudflare workers to handle multiple webflow projects on single domain. But in this case I’m wondering if we can have a single webflow project and more than 2 live version ( more than mysite.webflow.io and mysite.com Or if we have some way to have it in multiple projects but somehow keep those webflow projects in sync (live version always follows testing which always follows dev build)

I haven’t found or been able to come up with anything to achieve this. If anyone has any solutions in mind that I can try, please let me know.

Thanks