Webflow CMS Production Release using CMS Bridge

Hey Finsweet,

We are from Deriv.com and are excited to see the CMS Bridge features. I wanted to ask for some guidance on something we are currently trying to achieve and whether it’s possible using CMS Bridge.

We want to perform a CMS-only release. We have two domains: staging and production. Our team works in the staging environment, where things are QA tested. We only push to production once a week. However, sometimes we need to perform an urgent production release for CMS data changes, without deploying any design changes.

We’re looking for a solution that allows us to release CMS changes separately from design updates.

I tried using the Webflow API for this, but because our staging and production domains aren’t published at the same time, I encountered the following errors.

Do you think we can achieve this using CMS Bridge?

{
  "publishedItemIds": [],
  "errors": [
    "InconsistentPublicationsError: Site is published to multiple domains at different times",
    "InconsistentPublicationsError: Site is published to multiple domains at different times",
    "InconsistentPublicationsError: Site is published to multiple domains at different times"
  ]
}

Thanks
Robin

Hi Robin! Yes, you can publish only CMS items using CMS Bridge.

1 Like