Nobull App not syncing with webflow

Hello Nobull Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I am facing with a client website that has integrated Nobull.

I have a video database connected to a Webflow CMS using the Nobull extension. Up until recently, everything was functioning smoothly. However, Nobull has stopped sending data to Webflow, and I am receiving the following error message:

"Created - 0
Updated - 3
Deleted - 0
Failed - 3
Oops, errors occurred :frowning:
Errors usually happen because:

Webflow validation failed
Webflow site is not published
Please check your data and try again.
You can close this window."

This error message has been persistent and is hindering the normal flow of data between the Airtable database, Nobull and Webflow. As a result, the video database is not being updated properly on the client’s website.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could urgently look into this matter and provide me with assistance to resolve the issue. It is crucial for the client’s website to have seamless integration between Nobull and Webflow.

Please let me know if you require any additional information for troubleshooting purposes. I am available to provide any necessary details that can help in resolving this matter promptly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hey @brandinglabdesign! I am afraid we currently do not offer NoBull support.

Who does?

Hi there, no one offers support for it. I think there is a new, paid version they’re working on which I’m sure they’ll support then. I happen to use it a ton so I may be able to help, though.

There are a number of things that could be causing the issue

Things to try (in order of severity)

1. Republish your site
  2. Do you have your Status and Live Item fields set up? Are they set to Active and Checked?
  3. Do you have a slug field? Do you have any duplicate slugs?
  4. Do you have an Item ID field? This is often where the hiccup occurs. A quick trick if you don’t mind a little down time on your site, delete all of your item IDs. This will force it to delete all the records on your webflow site and start over, giving each a new itemID. I don’t recommend this for something with a lot of records… For a larger number I would export your webflow collection as an .csv and match it with your record values
  5. Check your field types, did you change any recently? Make sure they all match. Fields like linked/reference fields and formulas can be finnicky. You may need to delete the plugin and re-add all your fields.

Good luck!