Retain animation with Powerful Rich Text

Hi, I have a faq component to place on another page on website through Powerful rich text. As you can see here: Components the accordion animations are working but in the referenced component open and close accordions are not happening TOCA Denver Birthday Parties. I did see the Option to Reset Interactions (fs-richtext-resetix) but it’s not clear if that goes on the component or Rich Text element but I think it means the rich text element. Also, I think there might be a typo that’s “if” instead of “in.”

Resets Webflow Interactions.

This may be needed in your {{component}} has Webflow Interactions applied to it.

After the component is added to the Rich Text Block, Interactions will be reset to assure the component has working interactions.

Any idea why it’s not working?

Thanks, Susan

Hey @Susan_MacPhee! The setup is correct, I’m not sure why it would not be resetting the interactions though… Can you share a read-only?

Thank you! Webflow - TOCA Production Live!

PS, was their a typo in the instructions?

Thank you @Susan_MacPhee! I believe there is an underlying issue with the site. If you inspect the console after it loads we get the error
GET https://assets-global.website-files.com/62b2b8185e0e25761c886346/62b2b8185e0e25bf2c8863ba_Light-dropdown.json 403 (Forbidden).

Even when trying to reset the interactions with

window.Webflow && window.Webflow.destroy();
window.Webflow && window.Webflow.ready();
window.Webflow && window.Webflow.require('ix2').init();
document.dispatchEvent(new Event('readystatechange'));

on the terminal returns this error.

It may be useful to contact Webflow’s support

Thank you! Looks like we have legacy js issues on the site. That is exactly why we need to build a fresh website.

1 Like