CMS Filter and CMS load and Wized

Hi,

I’m trying to implement CMS Filter with CMS Load on a page. I’m using CMS load with pagination. But I couldn’t get it to work. Later I removed some scripts from the head including the Wized script. That’s when I found out that Wized is somehow conflicting with CMS Filter and CMS Load. I’m only loading Wized but I’m not using it on this page. Still, I get all kinds of unexpected behavior like not rendering all items.

I could fix this by not including Wized on this page but this isn’t recommended in Wized. So I was wondering if there is a better solution.

Would be really great if someone could help me out. Please DM me for the read-only link.

Kind regards,

Rémon

hey @remonw!

Wized and Attributes are not compatible at this moment, I would advise you to do all loading and filtering through Wized for this project.

We are working on fixing this issue for Attributes 2.0 and Wized 2.0

Any idea when we can expect CMS filtering, sort and search to arrive?

Hey @marcel! Do you mean for Attributes or for Wized? We can now do all of this natively in Wized with some JS and Attributes are supported on the newest embed

Hey Luis,
jumping in here also
I am using embed 2.0 and curious if there is any timeline on supported attributes solutions (filter and sort mainly)

Hey @bill! I’m afraid there is no set timeline, but you can definitely do filtering and sorting natively with some JS.

1 Like

Thanks, Luis
Sounds like a really good topic for a content session with Alex or Emanuel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Luis, Hope you’re good!

You seem like you really know what you’re doing, I posted something in support if you could help me a little bit I’d really appreciate it.

I’m new to Webflow and just trying to get the hand of things.

For context if you watch this vid you’ll understand the problem I’m dealing with. Video of Webflow Layout Bug

Looking forward to hopefully hearing from you!

Hey @jojaanyang! I’ve answered your thread, I’ll need a read-only as this seems to be a styling issue.

Please share the link on your original post and I’ll get to helping you :slight_smile: