CMS Filter + CMS Load -> loads slow

Hello everyone,

i have a collection list with currently 591 items (but this will become over 2500 items in the future). these consist purely of (little) text, so no large file sizes.

1.i have combined cms filter + cms load with a pagination, so that it is possible to filter all items and not just the 25 displayed. however, the item count runs up to 591 quite slowly. is it possible to make this faster?

i read something somewhere about a finsweet speed optimization feature - but i can’t find anything.

here is the link (currently only the two upper dropdowns (focus topics and keywords with functionality) are available):

https://johanness-beautiful-site-b63bb0.webflow.io/datenbank

Thanks for any support.

hey @j.m.schmidtks! You can speed up loading time by enabling the “Show page count” checkbox on your pagination settings.

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 20.45.50

Thank you so much for your support!!

can you take a look at this example from you on theme filter attributes? :

This collection has 511 items and loads at lightning speed … in the clonable in the designer i see that the list is set to 20 items per page without enabling “show page count”…and still loads super fast. do you know an explanation for this?

Hey @j.m.schmidtks! I don’t have an explanation as on my end loading both pages in an incognito window, with a clean cache, both pages have the same load time.

CMS Load will automatically store in cache the items to improve load time on the next visit by the users.