CMS Nest with Multi Image on a static page

Hi everyone,

I’m currently working on my portfolio and I wanted to use a CMS slider to achieve something very similar to this example: Marina Glikman’s Fuga.

I managed to implement the slider correctly, but the projects have more than 5 images, and it seems that the limit for nested collections on static pages is 5. I tried using CMS nest but couldn’t get it to work.

Does anyone have any recommendations or solutions for handling more than 5 images within a CMS slider?

Here’s my webflow link: TEST

Thanks in advance!

Hey @alemilioo! If you do not add the Slider to the setup, does your list nest correctly? I see you’ve added the Attributes API to init CMS Slider, this is the correct approach if the list is successfully nested. however you are missing the tags that prevent CMS Slider from actually loading until initiated with code

Can you use defer fs-attributes-preventload='true' instead of the async tag?

Hi Luis, no, the truth is that while I was creating the nest and following the guide’s steps, I wasn’t able to place a link block that directs to the current project. I imagine this is because, to pull a collection list from a multi-image field, it must be created within another collection list… I tried to put the link block on the parent one but the nest didn’t work

I also had an error while trying to place the collection (to nest) outside the parent one: You cannot have more than 1 nested collection list on a single page

Hey @alemilioo! Apologies for the delay.

Could you share a read-only link so I can see the setup?

Sure @Support-Luis Webflow - FYERAS Website