Schemas Not Updating

When I make a modification to a field in Webflow CMS Collection (delete it or add it) and go to re-sync, the new schema doesn’t seem to be recognized by CMS Bridge and often results in errors like:

{“message”:“Validation Error”,“code”:“validation_error”,“externalReference”:null,“details”:[{“param”:“property”,“description”:“Referenced item not found: ‘66fb3f8fd62fb1ab3d0d978d’”}]}

my expectation is that i should not have to rebuild the table sync as I add/remove fields in the webflow CMS collection so as long as I also update the field mappings in the CMS Bridge extension interface.

the screenshot shows below that I have removed “Property” from the CMS Scheme but continue to get this error.

Hey,
We sync only the data with CMS bridge, we don’t change anything into the Scheme.
The idea is that if you modify fields in one of the platforms, you will need to modify them also in CMS bridge.
There is no way for us to know which fields then will need to be relinked.

Sorry, not sure I was super clear. I had a field that I removed from Webflow CMS and also removed from the field mapping in CMS Bridge. Upon trying to sync, CMS Bridge throws an error claiming that the field I removed from Webflow (and the CMS Bridge mapping) was missing in the schema.

Hey,
Can you please check if you have any unlinked field in CMS bridge connection.
It should look something like this

You can just go and relink this field or delete by clicking delete here: